Take a cruise through history as guides from New Smyrna Beach’s Museum of History introduce you to the city’s colorful, interesting past from the comfort of MDC’s 40 passenger boat, “Discovery”.
- Learn how New Smyrna got its name
- View the mysterious Old Fort Ruins and Bad Luck Hill
- See where famous Union ship commanders met their deaths in an ambush during the Civil War
- Find out where Al Capone smuggled bootleg into the city—or did he?
- Discover Coronado Beach
- Learn how Massacre Bluff got its name
- View historic Ponce Inlet where long ago sailors risked death entering the ever-changing waters to get to New Smyrna
- To register for this cruise you must call Marine Discovery Center at (386) 428-4828.
Seniors (62+) & Students $26
* 2 adults (parents) and 2 children (under 12); additional children $10 each ** Under 12
Space is limited to 40 passengers.